Friday, June 5, 2009

A DAY AT THE AQUARIUM (by Grace)

Today, we went to the Barcelona Aquarium. It was really cool. When you enter the aquarium, you start walking down a really cool ramp with bamboo hanging over you. The fish were really amazing. They were all different colors, different shapes and sizes. We got to see sea horses. We also got to see Nemo and Dori, from Finding Nemo. There was also a big tube that you would walk through and above and around you would be sharks and stingrays. It was an awesome experience. We had a great time. I hope you like the videos.


3 comments:

  1. I love cool aquariums like that. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Garfields, Your photos and commentaries are bringing back so many memories for us. We loved Montserrat and Parc Guell and the "statues" on the Ramblas. The aquarium was built while we were there and Jeff and I were just talking about it a couple of days ago - that underwater tube is so cool. Thanks for refreshing our memories, we hope you continue to enjoy Barcelona, however much longer you are there. Love, the Kipps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just caught up on your blog tonight!! How fun for me to read about your travel adventures, as I haven't been blogging for a bit.
    I'm glad things are going well. Hope you all continue to enjoy your travels!!!
    BTW Renee asked Suzanne Earl & I to be your far away VT & send you a VT message each month, (obviously I don't want to send it as a comment or it would be a very long comment - if you get a chance to get on internet drop me your email address - coatesandcoates@yahoo.com)
    Thanks for writing/blogging about the details of your fun trip & look forward to reading more of your posts :-)

    ReplyDelete