Thursday, May 14, 2009

GRACE TURNS TWELVE!
















Surprise! When we got to Atlanta on my birthday, my Grandma and Papa had planned a surprise birthday party for me at . . . Chuck E. Cheese! We had a lot of fun. I beat my cousin, Grant, in the car-racing game. My Aunt Vicky brought a very cute cake with ME on it.
I met my new Uncle Jon, who is pretty cool. He is going to marry my Aunt Kim in July.
Then, I went to Walmart to get my hair done. I got highlights for my birthday. So I got gold highlights. My hair stylist was really nice. It was fun and cool.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sad I didn't get to be with your on your birthday, but it looks like you had a lot of fun. Your hair looks great! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Grace. I Miss You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace, It's Lily Happy Birthday!!!! I can't wait to see you and Gloria when you get back! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete