Friday, April 10, 2009

My Best Day Ever (by Gloria)

Yesterday was my best day ever! We went to a picnic park down by the church. My mom, sister, and I had a peppery bean sandwich with homemade tortillas. There was a big fountain in the park. I took an itsy-bitsy bath.

It is Semana Santa here. People are making street decorations to celebrate Easter. They use colorful sawdust and cutout stencils to make the designs. They also use tree needles and flowers to design pictures.

And finally, I got a foam toy dog. (Mom says he's an iguana.) He is like a little puppet because he has a wire handle sticking out of his neck.



IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!

p.s. We are having a lot of trouble with the internet, so I will post pictures later to go with this post. Hasta luego!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome, Gloria! I'm glad you are having so much fun. I love to hear about what you are doing and seeing. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that you had your best day ever! I hope to hear more about even better best days to come! We love you! Take care of your iguana dog!

    ReplyDelete